Wednesday, December 21, 2011

THINGS ABOUT ME

       Well, i am just another typical 19-years-old boy who is pursuing my degree in Dental Surgery. It is just that i have a chinese father and a Malay mother which makes me a half blood prince. I am not bragging about that, but i am happy and glad that I was born in such family. I was chinese-schooled ever since I was in kindergarten, until I entered my foundation year which i had it in UiTM PUNCAK ALAM. I did not have much Malay friends before that but I am now very happy to have so many of them surrounding me and decorating my life.
      Back to story of my life, I originate from Alor Star, Kedah and now currently as i am typing this, I am in my hostel in UiTM Shah Alam. Back in Alor Star , I went to SMJK KEAT HWA which is a ordinary chinese daily school. That is where i took my SPM examination and PMR examination as well. It carries lots of memories. Not to mention my primary school, it was SRJK(C) Keat Hwa. I had my UPSR examination there. Wow, that was a long time ago.
     My favourite thing to do would be just watching movies and listening to musics. That is just my favourite because i still love to do many of other things. For example, bowling, badminton , and to eat of course. Life is too short to not having great meals! I actually play those sports that I mentioned above but not very good at them, just for fun though.
      I would never thought of myself being a dental surgeon one day but here I am, working so hard to make myself a dental surgeon possible. Here is a piece of my thought and what i always say to myself : " People do survive in whatever situation, no matter how hard the process would be. " So, I will be a dental surgeon.I am turning 20 soon and my teenage years are going to end soon. Very soon from this date. I hope for beautiful years for me, and I will be a successful person one day. 




That is me on my 19th birthday back in Puncak Alam




No comments:

Post a Comment